Generous benefits that include many pleasant surprises.
Westminster Canterbury Richmond is nationally recognized by Leading Age for advancing a healthy and stable workplace culture and environment that promotes recruitment, retention and development of high quality staff at all levels. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and unique professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Paid on-the-job training
- Health, Dental and Life insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans—including 403(b) with company match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Discounted child care at our award-winning Child Development Center right on campus
- Discounted employee meals
- Free membership to our on-site Fitness Center and Aquatics Center
- Sell-back vacation time option
- Direct deposit
- Free parking and on-campus shuttle transportation
- Paid volunteer hours—as a faith-based charitable organization, we encourage volunteerism and pay you to pay it forward
- Pastoral care and faith-based worship and service opportunities
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site gift shop
- On-site dry cleaner
- On-site banking
- PLUS a full array of Employee Programs!
- We are proudly a tobacco free campus
Click here to access your information:
Past Employees - The password will now be the last four digits of your Social Security number
For more information about our Employee Benefits, call 1-804-264-6201.
Need your COVID-19 vaccination record?
You can print your vaccination record from the Virginia Department of Health website.