How we support you in your role supporting us.
We believe it’s not enough to give our employees a paycheck. We want to support them and make a positive difference in their lives with the same dedication and compassion they show our residents. That is why, in addition to our long list of Employee Benefits, we offer these special benefit programs:
- WEAVE (Workforce, Education, Assistance, Volunteerism, Engagement)—offering scholarships, need-based emergency assistance to employees, and paid volunteer hours and opportunities
- Need-based scholarships at our award-winning on campus Child Development Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hall of Fame Service Award for service excellence
- Free membership to our on-site Fitness Center and Aquatics CenterPaid health professional internships
- Professional School of Learning
- Management courses
- Professional development courses
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Individual and team recognition reward programs
For more information about our Employee Programs, call 1-804-264-6201.